Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Still Growing

I'm showing a little more now.  We took another picture on Halloween.  Still don't have the film developed though.  Have to finish out all the film first.  We didn't get even one trick or treater on Halloween.  Now we have a TON of candy.  Do you think I'm upset about that though?  LOL  My belly is getting in my way more and more when it comes to the way I would normally sit.  In a few weeks I'm going to be very limited as to how I sit.  I applied for Medicaid not that long ago.  I have an appointment on the 12th.  They want soooo much information.  They want all my paystubs from July to now.  I don't think I'm even going to be able to find one of them.  Plus, they want documentation that I was fired, but I wasn't fired.  I just hope that doesn't hurt my chances.  I quit before I was ever pregnant.  They want the usual stuff too, birth certificate, social security card.  They also want proof of pregnancy.  I don't know where I'm supposed to get that.  My doctor wants almost 100 bucks before they'll even CONFIRM I'm pregnant.  I don't even get an appointment for that.  I have to pee in a cup and bring it in, from there they'll make an appointment with me.  It's all because I don't have insurance.  If I had insurance I would've had an appointment no problem.  I don't know if going to planned parenthood and getting a pregnancy test would count.  They want a lot more information than just that.  I can't think of it all right now.  I really need to start getting everything together though.  I have to go by myself, which really sucks.  I've never had to do anything like this before. 

Everyone else has been fine since that gas leak.  We just had those two animals die.  I'm just glad we didn't lose them all. 

Anyone else out there going to vote today?  This will be my first time.  I wish I could just do it online quite frankly.  It's nasty out in Northern Indiana.  i don't think anyone really wants to go out anywhere today.  Let alone go vote.  Hopefully, there won't be a line or anything.  That way I can just make my choices and get the hell out of there.  If you're wondering, I'm voting Kerry/Edwards.  I don't like any of the canidates really but I'm trying to pick the lesser of the two evils.  Time for lunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you have to go through so much just to get prenatal care.  I am glad that your belly is growing,though!