Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Decisions, Decisions

I got a phone call yesterday, from PetSmart.  I was asleep so my brother took a message for me.  I spent the rest of yesterday trying to decide whether I should call them back.  I don't like to waste anyone's time more than I like my own to be wasted.  I'm still waiting to hear back again from the vet's office.  My interview went so-so, in my opinion.  She told me that my resume was excellent and my qualifications were excellent but I still don't feel all that great about the interview itself.  She said she'd call at the end of this week or the beginning of next.  More than likely, PetSmart is offering me a job, since this is the second interview and I'm more than qualified for it.  I don't want to take the PetSmart job, only to have to quite in two weeks and start training at the vet.  Plus, I could end up with several more interviews at the vet before I know anything.  Now, I'm just sitting here going what to do what to do.  I guess I should take the advice that's already been given to me and take the PetSmart job until I hear back from the vet.  Maybe I'll tell them I can't start till a week after the interview.  I did call PetSmart today by the way but the lady who called me, wasn't at work today so I'm supposed to call her tomorrow between 8am-6pm.  As always, I'll let ya'll know what's going on. 

Everything is fine on the animal side of things.  All of my cats have a cold.  It's like trying to sleep to a very bad rap song.  Sneeze, sneeze, cough, sniffle.  It knocks them out for a few days but after a week, they'll be about 100%.  The kitty with the hurt leg, just continues to improve.  Well, I'd better turn off the computer.  We're expecting storms shortly and god only knows what I'd do if I couldn't get online.  LOL

No comments: