Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I'm sick

Ok, I woke up from my very long (13 hours) nap and I'm definitely coming down with something.  You ever wake up not feeling well and no matter how old you are, your first thoughts are 'I want my mommy?'  That's how I'm feeling today.  I just want someone to do everything that needs to be done for me and then feed me while they're at it.  Hey, a girl can dream can't she?

Onto another matter, DH decided to call the vet himself today, apparently my explanation wasn't good enough for him.  They were very rude to him, claiming that he is not taking good care of his dog.  Um, excuse me?!?!  My animals all get the best care possible.  Most of the time they're fed better than I am.  It was one of the older woman at the clinic and she always seems to be in a mood so whatever.

Tomorrow, because of this cold or whatever it is, I will not be able to go to the shelter.  So, unfortunately, there will be no shelter news from me tomorrow.  Hope all is going well where ever you are and that you're not feeling sick like myself! 

No comments: