Wednesday, November 26, 2003

We have a baby!

Well, we got a Thanksgiving surprise!!!  Yesterday I got an email from the shelter, we have a baby goat!  We were unsure as to whether or not some of our goats were pregnant and I guess we got out answer!  She's a lovely little white doe.  Mother and baby are doing very well.

I had a relapse with this being sick thing and didn't get to go to the shelter yesterday.  I awoke feeling like my chest was caving in.  I think I'm finally getting over it now though.  On Monday I got to meet the new arrival, Trace the border collie.  He's adorable and so sweet!  Absolutely not what we were expecting.  He just needs to be taught how to be a dog now since he's been in shelter's all his short little life.  I also met the black kitty that came in over the weekend.  I've never seen a more beautiful black cat.  He looks like a little panther.  I am definitely going to the shelter tomorrow (thanksgiving day) no matter how horrible I'm feeling.  If I can make it to my grandma's house for Thanksgiving then I can make it to the shelter.  I just wish this 'cold' would go away already so I can get back to everyday life.  Off to bed now!

No comments: