Saturday, November 29, 2003

Another one?!?!

We have yet another baby goat!!!  This one is a little boy.  He's a cutie!  His mother has decided that she doesn't want him nursing so he's staying in the house for now and being bottle fed.  The other mother was more than willing to take him on as her own and she just might get her way in a few days.  He was born just 3 days after his "sister."  What a week! 

I think I'm finally starting to get over this cold or whatever it is or else I'm just taking enough cold medicine now that I can't feel anything anymore.  I hope I'm getting over it, I can't take much more coughing this week.

Went and did some day after Thanksgiving shopping.  What a mess.  Those people are nuts!!!  I don't know if I'll ever, EVER get up to go shopping the day after again.  We had left the house by 6am and there were already people lined up at stores that didn't open until 8am.  Of course we thought we were the smart ones, staying nice and warm in our car but then once we got inside, which was immediately after the doors were opened, all the items that we wanted were gone.  So we went to Walmart and got basically the same thing, just not on sale.  Well, that's enough from me tonight, going to go sit in front of the humidifier and hope for sleep. 

No comments: