Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cribs

I've been looking at cribs for the past few hours.  I can't seem to find anything I really like.  The ones that I do like are either WAY expensive or you can only buy them online and I"m not paying s&h on something that big.  There's one at Walmart that's ok but I'm not in love with the color.  I didn't realize how many years a baby will actually be in a crib until last night so now I'm a little more picky about which one I get.  I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep today before nine.  I may not even bother trying.  I have to be up by 1:40 so that I can make it to the ultrasound on time.  I'm a little nervous about it.  You never know when they'll say something is wrong.  Plus, hopefully we'll find out the sex today.  I'm REALLY hoping for a girl but I have a feeling I'll hear boy or that they can't tell because of the way the baby is laying.  I don't know how people have babies without finding out the sex.  It'll be such a pain to buy nursery stuff if we don't find out until it's born.  Well, I'll try to remember to get on here and let everyone know what we find out later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really don't need a crib. I've never used onewith either my adopted or biological babies. The baby will be fine snuggled up in bed with you (unless you have a waterbed) and nursingwill go much easier.