Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It's A....

Well, I'm using blue because the ultrasound showed it's a boy.  Don't ask what my thoughts on that are, I just don't know yet.  That's probably because Shawn's been rubbing my  nose in it since we found out.  Everything looked good though.  The baby is growing just like he should be.  I don't know yet about my placenta, I have to wait for my doctor to get the results.  He kicked throughout the entire ultrasound.  He was facing at a really bad angle so we weren't able to get very good pictures of his face.  The one that came out the best looks like something out of a scary movie.  Very creepy.  I told Shawn that u/s picture would go in the BACK of the baby book.  haha  Now we've got to worry about picking a name.  Yeah right.  It'll be forever before we can agree on something.  Also, I've had to figure out what I want the nursery to look like now.  I had this great quilt and blankets picked out if it was a girl.  It was a dark red and had flowers, butterflies, snails and mushrooms all over it.  Even Shawn thought it was cute.  Boy stuff just isn't as cute as the girl stuff.  Well, it's time to get him up for work.  Just thought I'd let everyone know how it went.

Steph :: I tried emailing you but it says that you're not accepting emails.  Talk to you soon

No comments: