Friday, February 25, 2005

More Baby Talk

Can you believe that this is almost over?  Well, I'm sure you all can.  It's probably all you can do to sit through another pregnancy entry.  When I first got pregnant, nine months seemed a LONG way off and now it's only three months away.  I'm starting to get really nervous about the labor.  I'll be in child birthing classes soon though and it's supposed to ease yoiur mind and help with the pain.  I watched Birth Day live on the Discovery channel the other day.  Most of those women didn't even so much as wimper.  I think they were hoped up on more epidural than they really needed so that it would look more glamorous for tv.  If you watch the regular birth programs on the Discovery channel, THOSE women are in pain.  Even with an epidural.  I think even if you get the epi that you should still feel SOME pain.  The pain is there for a reason.  If I get an epidural I'm going to tell them that I would to dull the pain, not eliminate it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie I will always be here for you, when ever you need me
Love Pops