Monday, February 14, 2005

My boring life

First of all, Happy Valentine's day to everyone.  Me and Shawn really don't "celebrate" this so called holiday except for maybe a card.  I feel like if you're going to do something romantic for someone else, it shoudn't be on an appointed day or because you think if you don't, you'll get in trouble for it. 

We haven't been doing much lately.  With Shawn working third shift, the only time we really get to see eachother is on the weekends.  On the weekdays he sleeps till four or five and then has to leave at seven so it doesn't leave much time for anything except to feed him and he takes a shower.  It's making it easier to save money for a down payment on a house though since we don't go out to eat as much or spend money on stupid crap during the week.  We were going to go see the movie Hitch this weekend but I really didn't feel like sitting in a movie theater for two plus hours so we just rented a couple of movies and watched them at home.  I can't wait till the rooms are built upstairs for when the baby is born.  I'll have something to do then, even if it's just moving furniture in and arranging it all.  I've been REALLY bored lately and I think I'm starting to feel that whole nesting thing.  I've thought about taking up scrapbooking or something like that but I think it would only keep my attention for a short period of time.  I tried doing a puzzle but it didn't have all the pieces so I quit.  I'll let you all know how the ultrasound goes tomorrow after we get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your ultrasound Jamie =) Let me know how it goes.
  Steph