Tuesday, February 1, 2005

This is getting ridiculous

Another word to the person that continues to send emails to my mother, you need to stop this right now or you'll lose any kind of relationship you've ever had with any of us.  I don't have absolute proof that it's you but I don't need it to KNOW.  If you continue, you'll only have yourself to blame in the end.  There's only one person that calls her work by that name and it's you.  There's only one person that knows about what she put on her resume and that's you.  Grow up and get yourself a life because I've about had it.

Anyways, the dogs are constantly giving eachother the evil eye.  We had a small fight yesterday, no one got injured so it's considered small.  I've been going crazy trying to figure out the reasons behind all these fights recently.  To relieve my own stress I've been putting together a puzzle.  It's a cheap one so it's missing some of the pieces but it's not a big deal.  Well, not much new once again.  Only 14 more days till my next ultrasound!!

 

No comments: