Thursday, June 2, 2005

Stripped

I found out today that my doctor was actually trying to strip my membranes.  I don't know if he was able to before I told him to stop.  It could've started my labor within hours had he been successful.  I was told that if I haven't had the baby by next week's appointment, that they'll try again.  As long as we get paint on the nursery walls, I'll go ahead and let them.  I might let them anyways just because I don't want to have to be induced in two weeks.  I've had an upset stomach since last night.  I don't if that's from my exam or just from being pregnant.  Maybe a little of both.

Looks like it's going to be rainy here for a few days.  We really need it and it'll be easier to keep Shawn busy on the room if he can't play with his cars outside.  Tomorrow, his friend is supposed to come and pick up a bedframe that we have.  (we'll see if it actually happens or not) It's in the nursery and it's either getting burned or he can have it but it needs to go now. 

I really need to pack MY hospital bag.  I have everything the baby needs ready to go but nothing for myself.  I don't even know where most of the stuff I want is, except for my robe and slippers.  I'm sure it won't get packed until I actually go into labor, just to give myself something to do.

No comments: