Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Good Credit

I'm so excited right now!  It's over one of the strangest things though.  I just checked my credit report online.  I have NOTHING bad on my credit report!  Granted, I've only got one thing good but hey that's one good to zero bad!  I thought for sure some of the bills I'd had in the past from medical stuff would've been on there.  It's such a relief to see that.  Plus, I had thought someone was trying to steal my identity a while back so I'm glad to see that wasn't the case. 

We chose a name for the baby yesterday.  We're still not telling anyone the baby's name until it's born though.  That way no one can try and "talk" us out of the name we chose.  You can never please everyone and someone is bound to say something stupid about it.  At any rate, I got to thinking about it last night, as I was trying to decide which would be the best way to spell the name, that I may be a bit controling.  I'm going to ask Shawn about it later.  My mom says I definitely am.  I can't help it though.  If someone else is planning something that in anyway involves me, I want to be in control of what's going on.  If we go on a trip, I do most of the planning, we get pregnant, I do most of the planning.  The other day I was complaining to Shawn because he hasn't helped me figure out what we need for the baby at all and I've done everything.  Then I realized, if he tried to take over, in even the smallest of ways, I'd probably be over his shoulder the entire time telling him that he was doing it wrong.  I'm not completely sure I want to change this behavior though.  I feel like if I'm not in control things will go horribly wrong.  Whereas if I am in control, I know it may still go wrong but I will be the one to blame.  I don't know exactly how to explain.  Dr. Phil would have a field day with that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so wise about the name...everyone always makes stupid comments.  One small comment---pick the conventional spelling. Tabitha is always upset we cannot ever find anything with her name on it. Mandy and Shelby are common names , so we can always find something for them...