Friday, April 29, 2005

Another wonderful start to the weekend

For whatever reason, every night when the news comes on, I get nauseous.  Tonight was no exception.  I thought for sure I was going to throw up.  After laying down for a half hour, it started to subside.  If I move around too much, it returns though and I'm stuck laying down till it passes.  I usually take a shower every night, I won't be doing that tonight though.  I'll just do it first thing tomorrow morning.  I don't think it's a good idea to be standing up for long periods of time tonight.  This kid just has to wait three more weeks and then he can bring on all the contractions he wants, until then he just needs to be patient.  The mommy condo is on lockdown and if he tries to escape, mommy will get a shot.  *cringe*

Hopefully, by Sunday we'll be painting the nusery.  I figure I can sit on the floor and do whatever I can reach from a sitting position.  It's the only way I can talk Shawn into allowing me to help.  Well, I'd better get ready for bed.  If last weekend was any indication, I'll probably be up bright and early sitting in front of the toliet not sure whether I'd be happier if I threw up or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have access to a Japanese or health food store?  Buy sliced pickled ginger. It worked wonders for me.  I threw up until the day Shelby was born!

Anonymous said...

Do NOT paint. Make them do it. Stay out of the room and keep the windows open.
Mom says.  ROFL