Friday, April 1, 2005

Sleepy

I'm so tired today.  I hate that I have to get up early.  We're taking the car in to get the alignment.  (we weren't able to do it the other day because of some other problems with the car) I have to drive the car up the there so that Shawn has a way home.  Then when my mom gets home, we'll be going to the store.  This afternoon I want to go up and look at doors for the nursery.  I'd like to have the wall up this weekend or at least close to being up.  Paul will be over most of the weekend so maybe we can get something accomplished.  Saturday we have to go out to eat with my dad.  *Groan* I'll get over it.  I only have to do these little get togethers every few months to appease him.  The last time I saw him I think I was five months pregnant, maybe only four. 

Today was not a very good day for me.  The last couple of days haven't been actually.  My hormones are all over the place just like the first trimester.  I've spent a good deal of time this week crying, at times for almost no reason.  I can't say I much care for this part of pregnancy.  Actually, now that I'm getting further into it, I don't care for MOST of pregnancy.  Being comfortable and pregnant are not two things that go together.  He's constantly got his little feet shoved into my ribs and it's only going to get worse.  I'm seven and a half months and I'm already thinking that I can't wait till he drops.  lol  Well, I'm going to bed.  I don't think I'll need the radio to help me fall asleep for once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be worth it when you hold your little darling in your arms, I promise. :-)   I wish I was pregnant with a healthy pregnancy right now. I envy you!!