Friday, May 6, 2005

Sleepy

I don't have any energy at all today.  It's these stupid pills I'm taking for the nausea.  They're supposed to make me tired WHEN I take them but they're making me groggy all day long.  I didn't take them the night before last and I felt fine the next day but I was worried that I would start to feel sick again (these things seem to revolve around the weekend) and took one last night.  I don't think I'll bother with them anymore until I actually feel sick.  I don't like feeling like a zombie. 

Paul keeps trying to get us to go out to eat with him and his new girlfriend.  We went out with them once and I swear I don't think I can do it again.  The girl is just very trashy and I can't stand to listen to her mouth.  I TRIED to find something to like about her, anything but she made it really hard.  The entire dinner she kept making sexual type comments towards SHAWN.  Of course, the guys acted like it was no big deal.  After talking to Shawn though, he understood where I was coming from and that she was way out of line.  I don't want to have to come right out and tell him that I don't like his girlfriend and would prefer not to "double" date with them so I've just been saying that I haven't felt well.  (sort of true)  One bonus of being pregnant, you can blame anything on it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes :-)  It is a great benefit

Anonymous said...

You go girl!  Don't let anyone ruin your days while you should be pampered and loved...no negative energy from trashy people when you are preggie!  Doctor's orders!  Lisa