Monday, May 23, 2005

We're boring people

Woah!  Only 18 days LEFT until my due date.  I swear the last time I looked at that counter it said 100 plus days left.  Must breathe and not freak out.  hee hee whooo hee hee whooo.  I'm sure I'll go into labor in the middle of the night or when no one is home.  I like my sleep so I'd be more annoyed if I woke up to labor pains than if no one was here. 

Not a very eventful weekend.  Shawn bought a '97 Jeep Cherokee so that I'll always have the car with me.  After we sold the truck we were a little worried about only having one vehicle.  I'm not a fan of his choice but I've got the '99 Grand AM so what do I care.  Me and my mom spent most of Saturday shopping for flowers.  (I was secretly walking in hopes of bringing on labor) You spend all day looking at tons of flowers only to bring home a couple of them.  I got two rolls of film developed yesterday.  I'll be posting some of the pictures today or tomorrow depending on when I have the most time.  (mom took them to work with her today) I have dial up so it takes and eternity to get them all on here.  Wow, it really was a boring weekend.  By now I would've went shopping for summer clothes but unless I want to buy a ton of maternity stuff that I can only wear for short time, then I just have to wait.  Oh and some of the pictures I'll be posting are a little graphic.  They're pictures of Molly and Cody's injuries. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you start labor you will have lots of time.  It starts feeling like your period is starting...very mild. It is not like it is on tv.  (LOL)  Even if it starts with your water breaking, you will have lots of time. My labors are considered to be very fast and they are at least six hours.