Thursday, August 5, 2004

Calling all Managers

I've been trying since Tuesday to get a hold of the woman from PetSmart and have failed everytime.  I seem to "just miss" her by a few minutes or so.  This time though, she was out to lunch so hopefully if I call here in a few minutes, she'll actually be there.  Still no word from the vet clinic.  I wish they would call, even if it was just to say, sorry you're not getting it. 

The 4-H fair is this week.  I wanted to go all year and now I don't think I'll get to.  I haven't wanted to go to the fair in years.  I just love the smells and the booths.  But, since I don't have a job and became broke before I could go, it looks like I just may be waiting till next year. 

Well, I'm off to make my phone call.  Maybe I'll be more interesting when I come back?  Then again, maybe not.  lol

 

I have an interview tomorrow at 3pm.  She says that she didn't think I'd be coming back for an interview, whatever the hell that means, so I have to fill out another application.  Hey lady, I'm more than qualified for this job so why wouldn't you have called me back for an interview.  On the really downside of things, she didn't sound real friendly at all.  Maybe she'd just eaten too much at lunch???  Yeah right.  There's two chances in hell that I would ever get a paying job with a nice boss.  *Sigh*  I just have to tell myself to get over it, that's life and everyone has to deal with the same shit.  Now let's pray that the vet calls ASAP so I don't have to deal with this woman at all and I can do what I love to do.  Everyone, cross your fingers real tight now!  LOL  Well, that's it for me.  I suppose I should go eat something and maybe even shower. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job(s), I know how tough it is!!  I work with animals, volunteer with animals, rescue animals, and am in my last semester of college to hopefully improve animals lives!!  Stick with it, it's tough work, but definitely worth it!!!!  

Anonymous said...

I love the fairs, too....especially when you see how loved the animals are. Many people don't think farm animals have personalities, but they do!