Friday, August 13, 2004

Short and Quick

Just a quick update on how my interview went today before I pass out.  I have yet to go to sleep since yesterday.  I got there way early so I sat out in the drizzle for some time.  We took care of some patients and I followed the other vet assistant around everywhere.  I swear, I'll update more later but I need some sleep.  I found out that out of 200 applications, they're down to two people for the job and I'm one of the two, the other girl comes in for her interview this afternoon.  Let's hope she does terrible and doesn't get the job.  I feel a little bad about thinking that but only a little.  It's like I'm on one of those reality tv shows and it's now down to the final two on the show and I'm sitting there going, 'How the hell am I in the final two?'  Well, I'm going to nap now.  I'll write ya'll more later.

No comments: