Friday, August 6, 2004

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Magrane Vet clinic called today while I was at my PetSmart interview.  I get a second interview with them!!!!  I'm supposed to be in on Monday at 2:30pm!!!!!  I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!  Now let's just hope I make a better impression than I previously did.  Oh yeah, and the petsmart interview went well I suppose.  She wants a cashier and I said I don't do the cash register thing.  Mainly, because I fumble with the money and get easily flustered.  She was really nice though and said she'd try and find me something on the floor and if not then there's a new store opening soon that she'll send me to.  But who cares about that?!?!?  I got a SECOND interview!!!!  I ran around the house like a crazy person when I got that message.  lol  Can't you tell?  Now I just have to get through the weekend and then I get to see what happens from there.  I ALMOST stopped at the vet's today too, since I was out that way.  Now I almost wish I had.  I'm so excited now.  =)  I'm going to go try and calm down now.  LOL

 

I'd like to ask you all to take some time to visit the new journal I've added; Hestia Academy for Young Wild Women   Whether she's speaking of her many losses or sending out the Vulva of the Day, she's worth the time to read.  I know I'll be checking in with her daily till she decides that journaling isn't something she wants to continue.  She's a wonderful lady and always speaks from the heart.  And of course, she has the occasional wacky pictures.  ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so sweet!  I had just added your journal!