Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Magrane... Again

Picture me, nice and warm, sleeping in my bed.  Very content.  Suddenly the door opens and my mom is telling me to get up and answer the phone.  So much for being content.  I try my best to make my voice sound as though I've been up for hours.  It was the Magrane vet clinic.  Now, since it was ten in the morning, I wasn't exactly jumping up and down over the phone call.  She told me to be there on Friday at 7:30am for ANOTHER interview.  I have to show them that I can do all the things my resume says I can do.  Clean cages, restrain animals, nothing major.  She said I'd be there for at least two hours.  These interviews are getting longer and longer.  I'm starting to get a little annoyed with them all too.  They need to just hire someone already.  Sheesh.  Well, I'm going to go see what there is to eat. 

No comments: