Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Bored Bored Bored

I'm so bored tonight.  I've been in a bad mood most of the day for whatever reason.  Probably just pregnancy hormones.  The baby has been kicking quite a bit for the last week or so.  It's almost always when I've been laying around relaxing.  We've gotten a little snow here.  Of course they're treating it like a blizzard just like they do with every snow storm that happens in Northern Indiana.  The weathermen always act like we'd better stock up on our canned goods and bottled water because we're all about to be snowed in for the rest of winter.  It's gotten to the point where I think most people just ignore what the weather guy says and make their own weather.  If he/she says it's going to be an awful storm, we assume it's going to be a few mild flakes, if he says it's going to be flurries, we know to get the canned goods because it'll be a blizzard.  Now that everyone is back to work after the winter shut down, I think it's causing me to go a little stir crazy.  I got used to them being home and now I have to get used to them not.  I have my appointment with WIC on the 11th.  Gee, I just can't wait to sit in that office for two hours.  I'm sure it'll be snowing like crazy on my way there too.  That'll be fun.  They say it's supposed to warm up and melt the snow, we'll see.  Did the ultrasound picture show up for anyone else?  It showed up fine for me immediately after I loaded it but now everytime I go to my journal, it won't load it.  I may have to do it over again if I'm not the only one having a problem seeing it.  Well, I'm going to go see what kind of garbage I can eat before I go to bed.  Hope you're all warm and dry.

No comments: