Friday, January 7, 2005

Kicking

First and foremost, if someone out there has a problem with my mother, speak up and give us a name, otherwise you're just a coward hiding behind a screen name. 

Now that that's out of the way.  Everything's been pretty normal around here.  Baby is kicking a lot the last few weeks.  I was supposed to go get a blood test for god knows what on the 30th but I still haven't gone.  It wouldn't be a big deal if it was the ONLY time they'd have to touch me with a needle but I have a feeling it won't be.  Everyone will realize how much I hate needles once I'm in labor.  Went out and got some maternity clothes yesterday.  I really shouldn't buy anymore because I won't need them for long.  The snow finally stopped.  We really didn't get a LOT of snow but it was enough.  Well, I'm going to go get something to eat and get ready to leave for the store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sunshine
who is is giving Mom a hard time talk to me
Pops