Monday, January 24, 2005

Dizziness

I'm so glad I have my doc's appointment this week, otherwise I'd be calling the office.  I've been dizzy on and off for about 24 hours now.  I don't think it's from being anemic, it's not the same kind of dizzy.  I know that sounds strange but I know how different one dizzy is from another.  I thought eating supper last night would help but it hasn't.  Plus I had a horrible headache most of the day yesterday.  I really need to start writing down some of the stuff I have questions about or else I won't end up asking him anything at all.  I can't wait till my ultrasound next month.  We should be able to find out if it's a girl or a boy and hopefully, it'll show that my placenat has moved upwards. 

Shawn's working third shift now.  So far I don't like it at all.  I liked relaxing with him in the evening, even if we did sit across the room from eachother.  Plus, if I get cravings after 9pm, I'm screwed.  Maybe after a few weeks I'll get used to it.  The one reason I do like it is because I know he can always go to my doctor appointments.  I just know I'll end up going into labor in the middle of the night though and I'm worried I won't be able to get a hold of him.  I'd throw a major fit if I gave birth and he didn't have to go through it with me.  My mom WILL be in the delivery room with us.  (even if she doesn't like it... haha)  I told her if she's not there I'll wake up the whole hospital screaming I want my MOMMY!  haha  Well, I'm going to bed.

No comments: