Thursday, January 27, 2005

Doctor's and Vet's

We took Tasha to the vet yesterday.  They did a CBC and a full senior dog blood workup.  It came back completely normal.  Yet as of yesterday morning the only thing she was passing was blood.  They sent us home with some special dog food called i/d (science diet, most vet's office's use it for upset tummies, especially after surgery) and some pills like immodium ad for people.  If it doesn't help at all then we have to take her back and have xrays done to see if they can see anything on them.  She was a little bit dehydrated so they gave her some fluids under her skin.  She slept quite a bit last night from all the stress. 

I go to the OB for my check-up today.  I'm really not feeling like going.  I think I'm getting a cold and I'm still not sleeping very well.  I've been told by other preggo ladies that it's just a phase that we go through during pregnancy.  Thankfully, my appointment isn't until 4 this afternoon.  There's a ton of questions that every wants answers to but I haven't written any down.  I've found most of the answers I need online already and anything I'm not sure about, I'll just ask him today.  I think they'll be measuring my stomach today to see where I am as far as the growth.  And then I'm pretty sure the rest is answering questions.  I'm expecting a finger poke for possible anemia.  I know that's not what's causing the dizziness but they'll do the damned poke anyways just because they have to be sure.  I'll try to post a quick message on here later to let you know how it went but I may just forget, my brain doesn't remember things like it used to now that I'm pregnant.

No comments: