Friday, January 28, 2005

Fighting again

There was another dog fight just a few minutes ago.  I'm usually pretty calm and am the person that stops the fighting but I just froze and started crying.  I can't get too in the middle of it because I'm pregnant and now I've got to worry about what's going to happen once the baby is born.  I can't have dogs fighting all the time with a baby in the house.  I won't get rid of my dogs but I've gotta figure something out.  Mia's ear is completely split open at the tip.  I'm worried that it'll never heal, I've seen if happen with many other dogs and cats.  August has a few little punctures.  Mia had been growling at the other dogs because she got her head stuck between the coffee table and the couch and once she got out, I tried to grab her.  When I did she started growling at me and stiffening up like she would bite me.  Within a few seconds, out of no where, August was on her back and then all five of the dogs were fighting.  That woke my brother up.  Didn't really matter who was there though because it stopped on it's own, as it usually does.  I just don't know what to do.  I really just want to sit here and cry for the next few hours.

Doctor appointment sucked.  He rushed in and then rushed out.  There was really no time to get a word in with him.  I hate that I have to see all the doctor's at this office.  I've got two more to get through and then I can go back to seeing the doctor I like everytime.  I've got to go in for my gestational diabetes testing between February 18th and March 2nd.  That should be disgusting.  You drink a syrup like mixture and then wait an hour, when they take your blood.  If you fail the first test, you have to go in for a second, only this time you're there for a total of four hours.  The first hour is the hour after you drink the crap and then they take your blood every hour for three hours.  I told the doc I had today that I had been getting really dizzy the last few weeks and he said yeah that happens as you get farther along.  I would've been happier if he had taken the damn iron test.  It would've taken him less than a minute.  Oh well, I'm going to go lay down.  I can hear the baby's heartbeat with this thing we bought at Target a few weeks ago.  I couldn't hear it until last night so that's what I spent most of the night doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be VERY aggressive about your needs.  TEll them that you didn't get your questions answered.  The more you bitch, the better care you will recieve. Trust me on this.