Friday, January 21, 2005

Five months Today

  

Finally, we're at five months.  Only four more to go and from the sounds of it, those are going to be the worst ones.  I get more and more uncomfortable every stinking day.  I can only imagine how I'll feel at nine months.  I weighed myself the other day and found that I've gained 20lbs so far.  It's funny because that's still considered normal weight gain for me.  I'm supposed to gain 40.  I'm having a horrible time sleeping right now.  I started taking benedryl tonight to see if it helps any.  The only things I can take for it are that and tylonel PM.  I have to call the office for Medicaid today.  I got a letter about a week ago saying that since I hadn't chosen a doctor for myself that they chose one for me.  Well, since they screwed up so badly in the first place, no one told me that I needed to choose a doctor or even who to call to tell them that I have my own doctor.  I just know they're going to fight me about it too.  It says on the website that you have to wait 12 months before you can change doctors after you choose one.  I'll be going to my regular doctor whether they like it or not.  He's the only doctor I've EVER been comfortable with and I'll go to him till he retires or moves.  Well, I'm going to go set my alarm and hopefully fall asleep quickly.

No comments: