Thursday, March 3, 2005

Don't Let it Snow

I can't wait till it warms up a little.  I've been feeling like I have cabin fever!  Just when you think this whole winter thing will be over, it comes roaring back.  I keep thinking the snow will stop but we just keep getting more and more lake effect snow.  (for those of you people in warm places, lake effect is when cold air blows over lake michigan and creates snow) I just want to go sit on my porch and watch the horses and the goat.  Basically I just want to be able to relax in NATURE and not in this damn house.  The other part of me wants it to stay winter forever because as soon as it gets warm out, there will be a baby here.  It's funny when you think about it, right now I can't imagine life WITH a baby and in a few months, I'm sure I won't be able to imagine life WITHOUT him.    I've decided my goal is to be back in a size three jeans by September.  I think I'm probably around a seven or nine.  I can still fit into a five if I suffocate the little monster.  haha  I've pretty much been wearing yoga pants for the last three weeks or pj's.  The maternity pants just slip off my stomach and then I have what my brother calls a "teacher's butt."  I want to go find some pants that actually fit this weekend.  Preferably some really comfortable ones that are still cute.  I'll have to make a stop at Target and make the boys wait while I try on clothes.  I figure I have to deal with them acting like children, they can deal with an hour or two of me finding a couple pairs of pants... and maybe some shoes too.  haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started out as a size three.....thirteen pregnancies later I am a plump size twelve :::wince