Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Pregnancy Hormones = Crazy Person

Poor Shawn must think I've lost my mind.  A few months ago, we bought all our nursery bedding.  It's patchwork stars.  Well, very suddenly I've decided that I HATE the bedding and don't want it anymore.  (keep in mind I picked it out to begin with) Now I want to do it in frogs.  Kind of like a frog prince theme.  Sooo to shut me up, Shawn has agreed to return the previous bedding and buy the new stuff.  If I can't get the frogs then I want to do it in Mutt n' Jeff.  It's blue and green bedding with a dog and little bird on it.  I'm sure he's definitely wondering what he got himself into by now.  haha

We'll be picking Paul up from the bus station today.  Shawn has decided that he's taking the car in for an alignment tomorrow so there's no reason for me to pick Paul up.  I'll probably go with him anyways, otherwise I'll just be sitting here waiting for them to get back.  Later on in the day I'll have to take Shawn back up to the shop to pick up the car.  I just hope we make it there because Shawn is almost sure that the truck is on it's last legs. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think frogs sounds cuter, too.