Thursday, March 24, 2005

Quick Hello

Yesterday I was barely online.  I felt horrible.  The left side of my stomach kept getting sharp pains.  After a couple of hours they stopped and I was able to go to sleep.  I was told they were ligament pains.  I was just glad when they were over.  I can't believe that I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow.  I could give birth in ten weeks and he wouldn't be considered a premie.  TEN WEEKS!  Up till now it was just a thing moving around in my stomach, he wasn't REAL.  Now he's almost here so I'm getting a little nervous.  I try to think about it as little as possible, otherwise I'm bound to freak out about it.  Well, I'm a little sleepy so I'm going to go to bed.  I've only been getting between 5 and 6 hours a night which is nothing when you're seven months pregnant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had those pains with my last pregnancy. They really can hurt!  It helps to stay very hydrated.