Tuesday, March 22, 2005

More bird and baby stuff

First things first, my doctor's appointment went fine.  I'm measuring normal and the baby's heartbeat was 156.  I also found out that they try to avoid episiotomy's as little as possible.  That made me happy because I know when it comes right down to it, it's the doctor's choice at the time and I would prefer to avoid it at all costs.  We were once again cleared for our trip in the beginning of April.  I have an appointment a few days before we leave so if we have any other concerns, we can voice them then.

This weekend will be a four day weekend for my mom and Shawn.  We're going to do a little to the babies room and get some cleaning done.  Shawn's going to take me to get some supplies for the bird crafts I want to do.  I also decided after last night that I want to start making my own toys.  All my birds love popsicle sticks so I'm going to start there.  I have a lot of bird friends and they've given me some ideas about how to add color and flavor to the sticks.  (regular jello)  We're going to get different sized sticks and some that are shapes.  That should keep me busy for a few days at least.  Right now, when I'm bored I spend a lot of time coloring.  I bought a cheap coloring book at walmart a few weeks ago (it was designed for little kids) and have been coloring in it and adding my own things to the pages.  It's very relaxing. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avoiding episiotomy IS NOT The doctors decision.  You can refuse to let them cut you. I did.