Thursday, March 24, 2005

Picture

I just got the coolest pictures!  I woke up and had to pee.  I thought I should check on the horses so I glanced out the window.  Belle, the goat was sleeping on the back of Rizzo, one of our horses.  ON HER BACK.  Now I got a nice fancy smancy camera for xmas from Shawn and thought, what better time than now to use it.  I figured by the time I got out there, she would've jumped down or something.  Nope!  I was able to get seven pictures before they moved.  I took half from the front pasture and the other half from the front gate.  I just had to tell someone, Shawn's sleeping and I don't think he'd appreciate it if I woke him up right now.  Although I'd love to wake him up and say TAKE ME TO WALMART.  LOL  I've never seen her lay on one of the horses before.  I've seen OTHER goats do it but not Belle.  I just had to tell someone!  Now let's see if I can fall back to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Arab had a goat for a stablemate....she was a real funny character,