Monday, August 11, 2008

Bad start to a long day

I actually fell asleep two hours earlier than I've been able to last night.  Unfortunately, Jasmine woke up two hours later, throwing up.  God I was tired.  I felt awful for her but at one point was basically begging her to try and go to sleep.  (when I'm throwing up, if I am able to fall asleep, I tend to feel better and the vomiting stops)  She eventually went to sleep hours and hours later but we didn't sleep for long.  She was better after she woke up but was attached to my side the rest of the day.  I hope she sleeps better tonight.  It made me panic a little bit about when this baby is born.  I'm imagining the worst.  The baby wakes up all night long, and as soon as it falls asleep, Jasmine wakes up for the day.  I really do awful on very little sleep.  My husband can get three or four hours a night and seems fine.  I just can't function on that. 

I had another really bad headache tonight.  It came on just like that last one, extremely fast and horribly painful.  I don't think there was a part of my head that didn't hurt.  I really think this was the second worst headache I've ever had.  (And I frequently get migraines)  Within ten minutes, it was gone, just like that.  I'll definitely be mentioning it to the OB I'll be seeing on Monday.  That, along with the fact that I've had a constant headache for almost two months now.  Although, if I had to choose between morning sickness and the constant headache, I'd choose the headache.  But, just barely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Jasmine feels better.  Maybe Daddy should of been sitting up with her, but knowing little girls, they want Mommy!  Linda