Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sleep, or lacking of

I really need a vacation from life.  I haven't been sleeping very much and it's left me extremely emotional.  (basically, I've been crying over everything)  I don't know why lack of sleep has that effect on me.  As if it's not bad enough to be exhausted, I have to be a basket case as well.  I'm to the point that I plan on asking my OB on Monday if he can prescribe me something that is safe for the baby but will still help me sleep.  As I sit here typing, all I want to do is be able to go to sleep and wake up at a decent hour but I know it won't happen.  I'm lucky to fall asleep before 6am most days and then Jasmine has been getting up at 10am.  Sometimes I'm able to go back to sleep by putting something on the tv for her in my bedroom but here more and more, once I"m up, it's really hard to go back to sleep.  It's been very frustrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some sleep soon, I know how it feels not to get enough.. Linda

Anonymous said...

I wanted to stop by and see how you were doing hon. I hope your OB is able to give you something to help you sleep. You need your energy and strength. You've been in my thoughts lately. (Hugs)Indigo