Thursday, August 7, 2008

Motivation is Lacking

I have no energy to do anything these last few days.  I know I need to clean up but every time I get up to do it, I just end up sitting back down.  Usually once I get started cleaning, it's hard to stop but that's not the case lately.  I don't want to do anything and yet, I don't want to sit on my butt all day either.  I hope this goes away soon as I am about sick of having no motivation at this point.  So far today I've accomplished, getting dinner, burning my finger on the curling iron, and cleaning two windows.  Tomorrow I'm getting some coffee and maybe for an hour or two I'll feel as if I have some energy.  But for now... these make me happy.

cat

cat

cat

cat

cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, I feel exactly the same way.  As soon as I'm awake, I want to go back to bed.  I look at the dirty dishes and just want to walk away.