Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Energy

My energy seems to have returned!!!!  I was really starting to get depressed from just sitting around.  After dinner, I cleaned the living room, which is rare, even when I'm feeling at my best.  I mean, who wants to clean on a full belly?  Jasmine was even excited.  Although, it was mostly her toys that had to be removed from the living room floor in order for her to run around like a manic.  (which is what she's doing now)  Now I'm watching the Olympics.  I feel like I've been missing so much of this Olympics but I can't sit around and watch it all day and night.  I finally started recording it and hopefully I'll get to see most of the events that I was interested in.  I'm sure my DVR is going to be full in a day or two.  The Chinese are just kicking ass in the women's synchronized diving.  It's unbelievable that you can time a dive to that degree.  I'm glad to see that Mexico scored a bronze medal.  They have never medalled in this event. 

No comments: