Monday, April 21, 2008

Another newby

I went to the doctor this morning.  He says I should've come in for stitches but too late now.  The tissue coming out of the wound is simply soft tissue.  It may take a while to heal.  Go figure.

Afterwards, I went to pick up my newest foster, a pomeranian mix named Kasey.  He's sweet but slightly nippy with children and sensitive on his back.  I'm going to work on him and see how it goes.  He's a nice calm dog though, which is a big change from the last three.  I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not but Zoey went on a home visit on Saturday.  I was free of fosters for about two weeks so I figured it was time to start pulling my foster weight. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love him...he is adorable!!  Sorry to hear about the bite needing stitches...I can't imagine how that must hurt.  I admire you so much for fostering the dogs you do.  You do a world of good and I hope you realize that.
xxx
Lisa