Monday, April 14, 2008

Nothing too Exciting

Watching The History of the World Part 1 for the thousandth time.  I can't believe my husband still hasn't seen any Mel Brooks movies. 

The vacation went well.  Jasmine was very well behaved and never even asked to go home.  Shocking.  My husband was a little pouty/sad that she didn't ask for him.  She was having fun and when she wasn't, she was sleeping.  Nothing overly exciting happened.  It rained a little the first day but was warm.  The second day it was freezing but dry.  I preferred wet and warm personally.  I'll have a few pictures up from the zoo in the next few days.  I'm too lazy to do it right now and I'm having internet problems.  My dsl thing keeps blinking out. 

Zoey isn't home yet.  I was supposed to go get her today.  I called but got no answer.  Fine by me, as it's just one less dog to deal with every night.  Tomorrow I have to call Princess's new family and make a day to get together with them.  I was just having a really lazy day today and didn't feel like being responsible.  I went to the mall instead.  Bought myself a few shirts that were on sale and a few for my husband.  It's the first time in I don't know how long that I bought something at the mall that wasn't for my daughter.  I also bought some oils from The Body Shop.  I love that store.  It smells wonderful and I want to eat it.  While I was there, I heard the women talking about how usually when there are little kids in there that they ask their parents if they can eat the lotions and such because they smell so good.  I also bought a face mask.  I should've smelled it before I bought it.  I couldn't wait for the ten minutes to be up when I could wash the stuff off.  I'll still use it but I'll just try not to breathe a whole lot. 

If you get a chance, stop by and see Lisa at Life on a Bison farm.  She recently had to make the tough decision to euthanize one of her cats and could use some support.  She's had a really rough year with her animals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
Sorry to hear about Lisa ... but you've had a lot of animal trauma these days, too.  I hope the dogs are all OK.
Best,
Marty

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say hello, missed reading you...I am trying to keep up! ;) Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hey there...sorry I've been laying low for a few days.  Thanks for the kind words.  I am glad you had a nice getaway and that Jasmine was well behaved for you.  It's good you treated yourself to something for a change, you are always taking care of Jasmine & the animals you deserve something nice too!!  
xxx
Lisa