Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Grow up People

Tonight was a messed up, not good night. Everything started off fine and then of course, the damned phone had to ring. It's a long story but I'll try to make it into a short one. Two of my friends, Danny and Dina, were on their way home from her house and there were two cars that were chasing them, trying to box them in. We've had troubles with these people before and a few times it was Danny's fault but this time it most definitely was not. A few months ago, they were chasing Danny, Dina and our friend Micky in Danny's car. They jumped Micky when he got out and were kicking him in the head and really looked like they might kill him. So, Danny grabbed a shovel (I know, not the brightest weapon in the world but he was freaked out) and hit one of the guys in the head with it while he was kicking Micky in the head. They took off, threatening to kill both of them in the process. Everything kind of blew over, or we thought at least because there was no more trouble after the cops got involved. Then tonight happened. Dina called me on my cell and was completely freaking out. She was scared to death and I don't blame her. She really was worried for her life. Once they got to Danny's house, the other guys backed off and went down the road. Danny called the cops and filed harrassment charges. I was steaming pissed that this was all starting up again so I called the guy down the road, who used to be my best friend's dad... that friend and I have since parted ways. I just wanted to get the full story. So I asked Jim, as calmly as I could at the time, what the other guys were claiming had happened. He started to tell me that supposedly, Danny had his head out of his car window and was trying to start trouble with they guy that was trying to push him off the road, then he said hush hush, this isn't any of you damned business, go to hell, and hung up on me. Ok, that really got me pissed and I was all about going down there and doing probably a lot of yelling. Instead, DH took the truck down there, thinking maybe being face to face would be calmer... and then again, maybe not. Jim came out of his house and told DH to keep that bitch (me) that he runs around with out of their business, off their property and not to call them anymore. Much to my dissappointment, DH didn't beat the hell out of the guy but whatever. He went to look for the guys that were messing with Danny. He finds them eventually, tries to talk sense and all the guy does is lie through his teeth about Danny. I know for a fact that Danny hasn't been starting shit again because I've been with him almost everyday for a month. Danny's mom, who tries to create drama when there isn't any, told Danny that DH was needing his back up with the guy, which totally wasn't true. Danny, thinking DH was in trouble pulled a bat on the guy and the guy took off. Now shit is really going to be messed up because he's going to think they got him alone just to jump him. Now, the bat was never used, it was just Danny's back up. DH tried to follow the kid again but once he got into the ghetto, he backed off of him. Now, this is the second time in a week that I've been called a bitch and I've got to tell ya, I'm not liking it one single bit. I'm a little bitty thing but I'll be scrappy if need be and I'm always willing to stand up for myself, even if others aren't. Someone calls me a bitch to my face and they'll regret it. Me, Danny and Micky might go up to Chicago tomorrow just to walk on the pier and relax. It's better for us to be away from here as much as possible right now. More times than not, I won't keep my mouth shut and I'll get myself into trouble if I see those people. I don't like it when people try and hurt my friends, especially when they're my best friends and one of them is like a brother to me. These people are all between the ages of 19 and 42. I think it's about time they started acting like adults. It's a bunch of BS too. We don't get into any trouble. We sit at Danny's house, watch movies, play video games and go out to eat. And yet, we're being messed with. I really hope we go up to Chi town tomorrow. Maybe everyone will just forget about the whole thing.... yeah, wishful thinking. Well, I'm going to go to bed now. I'm sore and tired. When I get really pissed and my blood gets going, I get really tired and really sore when I calm down. It takes everything out of me.

No comments: