Saturday, April 10, 2004

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone!!!! Hope it's a happy one for you all! Sorry it's been so long since I've written. I had to many problems with AOL journals, as did everyone, that I got frustrated and took a break from the journal thing for a few days. Nothing much really new in those days. Been hanging out with some friends a lot more than I used to. Has anyone else had problems adding animated graphics from Hometown? I had to copy and paste this graphic into the entry to add anything at all.

Something BAD happened today. I let all the cats out for a run around the house. I have three females that aren't fix, two of which are foster cats and one is the little stray. I also have to male kittens that aren't fixed yet. I didn't think either of the males were at "that" age yet. Well, I was wrong. I heard some noise coming from upstairs and find that my mom's little male, Tuffy, is no longer a virgin and the oldest foster cat, Mink now may be pregnant. Can we say Whoops! Let's just hope that I interrupted everything in time. We'll seeeeeee.

::Special Note:: Thank you Lila for the Easter card! A very Happy Easter to you too!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!  Glad to see you're back!

Anonymous said...

Glad your journal is back up.  Had problems with mine for a few days too.  Hopefully you broke up the kittys *fun* in time! lol  ~lila~