Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Notta New

Not much new that I know about right now. Haven't written in a whlie. I've been going through some stuff of my own lately. I don't know what is going on with me really. I feel like in the past few months I've become a completely different person. I don't know whether it's a good thing or not... yet. Sometimes I wish I could see the future. That way I would know if the decisions I'm making are for the best or not. Here lately, I've just been hanging out with my friend Dina, which is a lot of the reason I haven't wrote lately. I don't get home until the wee hours of the morning and by then I just want to go to bed. Usually so I don't have to think about things anymore. I feel like I'm at this fork in my life and I have to decide which way I want to turn. I just wish I had the answers before I made my decisions. I guess everyone feels that way at some point in their life. Sometimes I feel like I'm loosing my mind lately. I don't know what happened in the last few months to change me so much. I'm just not the same person anymore. I've just stopped caring what people think of me. In a lot of ways that's a good thing but in a lot it's not. I think you should kind of care a little bit, just to be considerate of other people's beliefs and feelings but lately I just have thrown all of that common sense out of my brain. I've been drinking a LOT more than I usually do. In the past four years, I've drank only as many times as I can count on both of my hands, that is until recently.

The puppy, April, is doing great. I've talked to my bosses about adopting her and they want half my arm and all of my leg for her. I'm gonna have to figure something out because she's never leaving this house. I just can't part with her. In June I'm going to start applying at vet's offices. I'll have my license by then so it'll be easier to go out looking. I won't have to wait until everyone gets off work to take me and then have to figure out a way to and from work. I can just drive myself, once my car is up and moving. I know I'm going to be in for a long drive to and from work. It'll be at least a half hour. The only vet's that are close to me, are vet's I don't want to have anything to do with. I'd rather not work at all than to work for someone who's only in it for the money. When it comes to animal's, I want a boss that cares as much about them as I do. Alright, I'm off to bed. I'm really tired right now and I've got bunny's to feed before I get to sleep. Hope everyone is doing good in joural land.

No comments: