Friday, January 23, 2004

Against a Hard place and a Wall

I haven't been sleeping well in a long time.  Last night I tossed and turned all night long.  Finally at 8am, I decided to go lie on the couch in the living room, bam, in five minutes I was asleep.  I spent half of today wondering why I can fall asleep on a couch but not in my nice comfy bed.  I figure, it must be due to the backing on the couch, I lean my face against it.  DH is not thrilled with my discovery.  I decided that the bed in our room now needs to be pushed up against the wall on my side of the bed... that means rearranging the entire room.  Not the easiest of tasks.  I've been cleaning part of the day, getting ready to move everything.  Until it's all moved, I think I'm just gonna sleep on the couch.  The cats are loving this though.  It's like they don't realize this is the same room when things get moved.  They got nuts.  The birds on the other hand are looking at me like please just leave things the way they should be.  Birds aren't fans of change.  I hope I'm right and that moving everything is going to help... otherwise I'm going to be very annoyed that I had to move everything in the first place.  The dogs are going to be completely confused when they come upstairs to go to bed once this is all said and done.  Oh well, this room needs a change anyways.  It's been the same way for almost a year.  I like to constantly change around the rooms in the house.  It gives a nice variety.  I think I get it from my grandpa.  Everytime I go over to their house, things are in a different place.  I just realized, I'm going to have to learn how to walk in the dark in here all over again.  It took me damn near the whole year to learn how to navigate this room in the dark and not break my neck, or an animals. 

No comments: