Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Updating

Recently added pictures to past entries!  Feel free to browse the archives!  Pictures of fosters, etc. that own me.  This took me like 3 hours to do and probably an hour of it was just figuring everything out.  I've never had to use the aol pictures thing until tonight.  Comments encouraged!  Come on I know you're out there!  =) 

It's snowing here!  It's never going to stop snowing ever.  Everyone in lower Michigan and Northern Indiana are going to be completely snowed in, we'll starve to death and millions will die!!!  Ok, so I'm being a little melodramatic, but only a little.  We have gotten quite a bit of snow over night though and it's supposed to continue snowing throughout the rest of the week.  Damned lake effect snow storms. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny pic!