Saturday, June 5, 2004

Bored, Boring

Another boring day has come and gone.  I slept most of the day because my head wouldn't quite spinning.  I keep taking my iron and yet it feels like I haven't taken it in weeks.  I'm gonna need to get back to the doctor for a blood test shortly after I get to working.  I went for my usual walks with the dogs today.  I know not worry anymore about strange people being out, since I only walk between the hours of dark and darker.  Both my dogs went nuts when they saw people walking down the road.  It was all I could do to keep a hold of Mia.  Good dogs.  She decided to stop in the middle of the road today and poop.  Silly pup.  Well, I guess this is gonna be a short entry because I really have nothing to write about and rather than go on and on and on and on and on about nothing and bore the hell out of you all, I'm just going to go to bed.  ;)

No comments: