Wednesday, June 9, 2004

Crap ~ Just crap

I'm having another one of those days where I spend the day panicing about money.  I look at the cat food and I can see the bottom of the container already.  Parakeets seem to always be low on food.  Dogs have till the weekend and they too will be out.  The only animals I have that are set for a while are Ellie, the senegal parrot and Charlie the cockatiel.  I'm feeding the cats at certain times of the day, hoping that will cut down on un-needed eating.  I'm not starving them, hell they all needed to go on a diet anyways.  Lueka is still having an icky stomach all over my room.  I'm thinking of caging him for a while.  I just can't take washing my blankets every single day.  And then of course there's the worry, what if he gets on ME in the middle of the night and has an accident.  Sorry Lueka but momma doesn't deal well with that.  Kitty litter is very near gone.  I'm gonna have to go to the really cheap stuff for a while I think.  The bunnies need food soon too.  Like in the next couple of days soon.  Yes, I'd say it's about time to start panicing again, wouldn't you?  I have a few things I could pawn if I really really need to.  I would prefer not to do that but you gotta do what you gotta do.  I might get a hundred out of it all.  I really need one of these damned places to call me back.  When I didn't want a job, I had offers everywhere and now that I'm in desperate need of a job, there' s none to be found.  In a word I am... well we can't use that word on good ole AOL but it starts with an F and ends in an ED, you'll have to fill in the middle for yourself.  Ryhmes with pucked.  LOL

Go to work tomorrow.  Seems they've been having troubles too.  We were out of kitty litter for a while and just got some today so I'll be cleaning out litter boxes and changing cages.  As long as no one decides to escape, we'll have a good day.  I might even escape without any cuts, bites or bruises.  And hopefully nothing broken, although there is a first for everything.  Well, I'm gonna try and fake sleep now. 

::6:: Ok, so obviously I'm still awake.  You're thinking, must be because she couldn't stop thinking about money problems right?  Well, no you'd be wrong there.  At some point and time between last night and now, my room has become infested with every kind of bug you can imagine.  You know those big red flying bugs that look like giant mosquito's?  Yeah, had one of those in here tonight.  Now, I've read their harmless but forgive me for thinking they have to be the creepiest looking harmless bug possible... so I killed him.  I read for a little while.  I finally lay down to sleep and I feel something crawling on my leg.  Ok, no big deal.  It's a very small ant.  Weird, I don't usually have ants on the second floor in my bedroom that has nothing for them to eat.  Whatever, he probably just got lost, right?  Well, I'm starting to doubt that theory.  Considering his little ant friend was on my leg not ten minutes later.  Now I'm thinking the couch is sounding rather nice.  Tomorrow I'm gonna have to look into some fogger or a nuke, one of the two.  I don't mind bugs.  I really don't.  Until they end up in my bedroom that is.  That's where we start to have problems.  Don't go in my bedroom and don't get on my food and I won't kill you, I promise.  I also shoved some more Immodium AD down Lueka's throat.  Got him to eat a small amount of yogurt, yet the cat continues to be sick.  I swear he could eat nothing but immodium and it wouldn't make a difference.  As soon as I get some money, that cat is going to the vet, otherwise I just might kill him.  Ok, so I'm a little on the grouchy side this morning.  Can you blame me?  I have to be up for work in less than 6 hours and I'm no where near the point of sleeping.  Ah well, till tonight... or maybe in an hour... LOL

No comments: