Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Just classes

Sorry, it's been a while since I wrote last.  Went to orientation on Saturday for three hours.  That went fine, boring but fine.  Had to go in today too for basically the same thing.  My last class is on Thursday and then I can actually start working.  I go in early on Thursday to get my schedule for the bakery.  I really hope they don't train me on first shift.  I don't DO first shift.  I sleep during "first" shift.  I'm still trying to figure out when exactly I want to sleep.  I go in from 3am till 11am.  I can either sleep right after I get off work or I can stay up for a few hours and go to sleep around 7pm and get up at 2am to go to work.  No matter what though, my days off and weekends are going to screw up my sleep schedule.  The hours that I would be sleeping are the hours that people actually do things.  It's gonna take a while for me to find my sleep.  Went to the shelter right after classes today.  I'm not going in tomorrow (wednesday) so I did the cat cages today.  Really not much new at the shelter.  Which is a good thing I suppose.  A no news is good news thing.  I can't wait for the olympics to start.  I'm such a dork.  It doesn't matter if it's the winter or the summer, I always watch it.  My animals are all the same.  Lueka is still pooping everywhere and is still in his cage.  I had to let the foster cats out of their cages due to a flea infestation.  They must be really bad this year or something because I don't remember us having that many last year.  Nasty little bugs.  The cats are enjoying their freedom.  Claireese has taken to following me throughout the house at night.  I have to be extremely careful walking down the steps or I might step on her.  Well, I'm going to try and get some sleep. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we've had good results using spot on to control fleas. We even have managed to get it onto our two feral cats.