Thursday, June 17, 2004

Work, Sleep

Nothing much new, as usual.  Went into work today.  Cleaned litter boxes and cat cages.  Fed and watered the rabbits, guinea pigs and birds.  Really nothing exciting I guess happened today.  We got in a gorgeous Arabian gelding last week.  His name is Flash.  He's a beautiful horse.  Has that perfect Arabian face.  I came home ate a little bit and then passed out till about 1am, when my mom got home.  Then I talked on the phone for a few hours and now I'm here.  Like I said, nothing new.  Just checked on Lueka and he's still the same.  I have to do my own litter boxes tonight still.  Thankfully, I cleaned Lueka's cage last night so that's one less thing I have to do.  The girls (fosters) need food and water and so do my own cats.  I was planning on doing all that earlier but fell asleep.  Well, I'm gonna go do all that stuff and then I'm gonna try and get some sleep.  I didn't fall asleep last night until well after 9am.  Just couldn't get comfortable.  I got up at 12:30 to get ready to go into work.  Working first shift is going to kill me.  I'm definitely going to be a walking zombie. 

No comments: