Saturday, June 12, 2004

What?!

I have to be a robot.  No other human could possibly sleep the way I do and survive, at least not as peppy as I am.  Ok, so I'm not peppy.  On Thursday night, I didn't even go to sleep till after 3PM.  It was store day and when I got to about 8am, I just knew there was no point in trying to sleep.  I got about four hours of sleep that afternoon.  So I figured, I would NEVER be able to fall asleep last night.  I go up to my bedroom around 2am.  Now we'd been having storms for quite some time by then, rain, loud thunder, the whole deal.  I get upstairs to try and get online and I'm having major problems signing on and staying on.  Probably from some power outage somewhere.  So after about the 80th time I try and get online, I say screw it.  I had no intentions of going to sleep.  I just wanted to lay down and listen to the storms.  I even remember thinking, wouldn't it be funny if I feel asleep right now.  As in haha, never gonna happen.  Yeah well, it did.  I woke up this morning and because my power had went out so many times, I had no idea what time it was.  I get out of bed thinking it's the afternoon right?  No it's 8 o'clock in the morning.  8AM!  I think I'm gonna go back upstairs and lay in bed, maybe I'll fall back to sleep, maybe I won't.  Yeah, yeah, I know you're thinking, you should just stay awake and then go to sleep "early" tonight. (yeah like 3am is EARLY to most people) Well, you've never been sround me when I've not gotten enough sleep or gotten up to early.  I have a shirt that says cranky on it and that's definitely not what it should say on those days, more like bitchy.  Later everyone!!

No comments: