Tuesday, June 1, 2004

The usual

Believe it or not, not much new recently.  Very little in the way of drama.  Went out to eat with my mummy two times this weekend.  The first night was Hacienda. We got a drink and sat and ate.  Very relaxing.  Then came home, watched Kill Bill Volume 1.  I'm still not sure if I like that movie or not.  It was a weird one that's about all I can say about it.  I felt it had very little in the way of a plot, just a lot of chicks kicking ass.  We went up to Franks' Nursery today, got some flowers for the pretty little humming birds.  Then went to Steak 'N Shake.  I was a bit of a grouch today.  Haven't been sleeping well again.  Wake up about every half hour and that's after I FINALLY fall asleep.  Been having a LOT of migraines too.  Damned wisdom teeth have decided to finally make their entrance and it's been a painful one.  After I ate I was in a little better mood though.  Then I came home and once again was in a bad mood.  Dina had called while we were out so I gave her a call back.  Talked for a while and I asked to speak to Danny when we were done talking... she goes to pass the phone and he tells her to tell me that he doesn't feel like talking to anyone right now.  I was pissed.  I haven't seen him since Monday and just wanted to see what he's been up to.  I wasn't calling to be a pain or ask him for anything.  I just missed my friend was all.  I haven't been on anti-depressants in a while so my emotions are all screwed up.  After I got off the phone I began to get paranoid.  Basically feeling like my friends aren't really my friends, blah blah blah.  Balled my eyes out for a while.  After I calmed down I talked to my mom about going out to look for a job again.  Before we left I got online right quick and Dina was on and made me feel a little better.  Put in an application at Meijer for third shift.  I'm going to put in some apps at the gas stations for third as well.  I don't like the idea of working those hours but I don't have much of a choice if this other place doesn't call me back.  I've been stressing big time about money.  I know it doesn't do me a damned bit of good to freak out about it but sometimes you just can't help it.  I've got about two weeks before I'm gonna need animal stuff again so I'd better find something before then.  I'd like to work at a bar as a bartender but I think you have to take some classes and stuff for that.  I could make some awesome tips though.  Gotta go into work on Wednesday and do an evale on some of the new cats.  Other than that I have no plans for the week.  I might see if Allie wants to reschedule our bar hopping for this weekend.  We were supposed to go on Saturday but I never got a hold of her before she left.  Of course, that requires money too.  Oh well.  I'd better go or I'll just keep writing forever. 

No comments: