Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Well, good news for once.  I got a call back today!!!  Unfortunately, I wasn't here to take the call, she left a message with my brother.  I called Meijer for her three different times and each time was put on hold, only to stay on hold.  I'm gonna try again tomorrow, of course.  I think they wanted first shift but I think I can talk them into third, if I promise to go on first as soon as I can.  That will SUCK.  I don't do mornings.  I put on the app that I wouldn't take less than 6 an hour and 40 hours a week.  I'm "wall papering" my room tonight.  I can't stand to look at these bare walls anymore so I'm cutting out pictures and words to put on my walls.  Angelina Jolie is taking up most of the room so far.  I'd like to think that there's pictures of me all over her walls.  haha  Well, that's all for right now.  I might write again before I lay down.

No comments: