Monday, June 7, 2004

Gettin ready for summer

Again, not a whole lot exciting going on around here.  Put in a few more applications.  I got a tv from my grandma so I'm no longer watching tv on a five inch screen.  That's always a bonus.  Had to put the ole air conditioner in tonight.  Suppose to be pretty warm here in Indiana for the next, well the rest of the summer I suppose.  Gave Lueka some liquid Immodium today.  Yeah, I can tell you he really enjoyed mom yanking his mouth open and squirting cherry mint flavored crap down his throat.  My brother's dog liked the taste of it though.  He'd eat anything.  Got a lot of around the house stuff to do tonight.  Animals need cage changes, litter changes and food.  Of course I'll put it off till the last minute.  Me, my mom and my brother went out to eat at Steak N Shake tonight.  Now the only way we could go is if 'we weren't at eachother's throats.'  I was a grouch today without my Paxil.  We got to steaknshake and ended up having a blast.  I'm sure the neighboring tables just loved me and my brother.  I'm sure we were a little on the loud side.  They'll live though.  We had a really good time and I don't care what people thought.  I told ya'll my iron was screwing with me lately.  Yeah well, I was taking more than my body needed and it made me think I wasn't getting enough.  I read up on it and found out that if you take too much, you get the same symptoms as if you hadn't taken any.  I'm gonna skip two nights at a time for awhile and see how that goes.  Just a matter of getting my dosage normal again.  I wish I could get a hold of someone to go to the bar's with this weekend.  I don't think Allie's going out with the girl's this weekend and all my other friends are underage.  Ah well, I'll get over it eventually.  I hate the notre dame scene but there's a bar in South Bend called Corby's that I'd like to go to.  I can't believe I'm saying that because a year ago I would've rather ate bugs but things change.  Well, I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to be in the 90's here this week, your getting the same weather we are, all the midwest will be in a heatwave.  I'll probebly have to turn my a/c on too.  If I was closer, I'd go have a drink with ya!  ~lila~

Anonymous said...

I'd definitely go too Lila!  Hope you're staying cool! Jamie